Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What are your earrings made of?
- A: My earrings are made of the highest quality leather and cork with leather backing. Sometimes I use other materials such as wood and jelly sheets (waterproof earrings). Materials are listed in each item’s description.
- Q: What are your hooks made of?
- A: All the hooks, posts and hoops I use are surgical stainless steel, which is rated as hypoallergenic. The gold, rose gold and bronze wires are plated stainless and also rated as hypoallergenic. Please note that each individual has a different sensitivity to metals, but stainless is considered one of the least allergenic materials.
- Q: What is your return policy?
- A: For hygienic reasons, earrings are not able to be returned or exchanged. If you have an issue with your purchase, please reach out to me.
- Q: What is your shipping and delivery policy?
- A: I will do my best to process your orders within 2 business days. Shipping is through USPS first class mail. You may choose to upgrade to Priority Mail at checkout. I also deliver orders within 12 miles of my home. Beyond that radius it is necessary to have the orders shipped. Thank you for understanding.